As the most professional, fashionable and influential jewellery fair in East China, Shanghai Jewellery Fair 2018 will bring together over 300 jewellery companies and designers from around the world to create an eligible business platform for jewellery traders.
Graceful Presence of Classic Jewellery Brands and Products
• Shanghai Fair 2018 will seek to cooperate with exhibitors from Germany, Italy, Japan, Thailand, USA, India, South Korea, Australia, Hong Kong and Taiwan in order to put up new and additional international pavilions, as well as overseas designers with classic product collections. The fair will also provide opportunities to exchange ideas and conduct a business matching platform for overseas and Chinese jewellers through a series of professional activities.
• Shanghai Fair 2018 offers an exciting feature – the Asia Pacific Jewellery & Watch Expo – as a result of UBM Asia’s strategic alliance with the Shanghai NIU International Exhibition Co., Ltd. Co-organisers of the fair are the China National Light Industry Council, Shanghai Municipal Commission of Economy and the Informatization Division of Foreign Economy. The expo will showcase exquisite jewellery and watches along with some classic products, such as artworks in China.
Featured zones to deliver fashion elements
• Being in a modern city, Shanghai consumers have developed a strong sense of fast moving trends and in great demand for fashion jewellery and accessories. Shanghai Fair 2018 will set up a specially designed area to exhibit fashion jewellery and accessories for target buyers.
• The Pearl Zone actively engages famous pearl enterprises, including pavilions organised by Zhejiang Pearl Association and Zhuji, the well-known China pearl village. Also, the popular pearl pavilions from Japan will be invited to showcase their exquisite products to traders.
• The Hall of Jewellery Life is a perfect match for jewellery products used by consumers every day, creating crossover cooperation opportunities for life-related industries.
• A display area will be available for jewellery design works, showcasing elaborate jewellery designs to traders and consumers.